Monday, January 26, 2009

My New Friend


Meet my new friend....Udder Delight.
Even though I wear good leather gloves outside to work in, my fingertips have been so dry and cracked, they are bleeding. So here lately, every time I go to the co-op, there has been a jar of this at the checkout so I, like a good customer, indulge. It makes my hands feel so good. Saturday, I finally bought my own jar. My gosh, this stuff is wonderful. In two days, my hands have improved. I've used the hoof treatment and Bag Balm but this stuff is great. I just need to take the time to put some in a small container instead of carrying this huge jar in my purse!
Happy Trails...

5 comments:

  1. Hah! I was just going to ask that question, if they come in bottle or travel/purse sizes. Looks like some good stuff. My knuckles are always getting dried and chapped even though I wear gloves, too.
    This stuff looks great. Is it unscented? If not, what is the scent like?

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check at Atwoods... Have you also seen "Butt Paste"???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Butt Paste a diaper rash creme? I think I've got some Boudreaux's Butt Paste around here but never thought of using it on my hands..but then again, here I am using teat cream!
    The only thing I can compare the scent to is the old Jergen's Cherry Almond without the Almond but it is so mild that I can classify it as that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh - I need some of that! My hands were so dry they itched yesterday. Love your blog. I wanted to get some chickens this spring...but since we never built the hen house - I don't think it is going to happen. We have so many predators it would be silly to get them before something is completely built and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After using the alcohol based cleaner at work & all the hand washings...mine get in a mess too. I will look for this stuff. I have been using Goldbonds hand cream....it is really good but expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you if you feel like commenting. This is a Word Verification Free blog.
Have a blessed day...