Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Beginning Woes of Building


The plumber showed up yesterday evening and said he'll be here first thing this morning. Today should be interesting. I might be butting heads with the trim man today... he's good at what he does but he thinks he's in charge. This is not the fun part of being your own contractor. Say a little prayer for me...I need to handle all this in a very Christian way dealing with all these men. I would much rather be in the barn doing my own thing but I need to be up here at the house to put out fires if need be. Oh, I will be so glad when all this over...and we just got started! Stay tuned..I might be posting tons of requests for help from blogland.

Happy Trails...

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine the stress of having a house built and having to deal with all those contractors. It is hard enough just getting a fence put up or an appliance fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good time reading your blog today...I liked the way you described the happenings..I think you deserve a medal for the carpentry work :o) wish I had a use for the skill, I live in a developement and chickens aren't allowed ..( I hate that face, but we are too old to move and start over)..
    Blessings in your endevors ...Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you if you feel like commenting. This is a Word Verification Free blog.
Have a blessed day...