Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gorgeous Fall Weekend

It was a beautiful weekend here. The weather couldn't have been any more perfect. The wind was blowing the leaves off the trees like falling rain. I wish I could somehow capture it in film to show everyone. It is so calming. Buddy had the dozer again to work on the house site. It's amazing what he can do with a bulldozer. I took so many pictures of him at work so will leave you with a few. The horses have each taken their turn with their curiosity. This time it was Jess's turn. She was fascinated with the fresh dirt and the bulldozer.
















I failed to get a picture of the finished project. We're expecting some rain tomorrow so not sure if I'll be able to get it. It's been so long since we've had rain so it'll be a welcome sight. I did manage to get out and gather up more pecans. It's mighty slim pickin's. But we count our blessings every day. We have much to be thankful for.
Happy Trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you if you feel like commenting. This is a Word Verification Free blog.
Have a blessed day...