Friday, November 21, 2008

Beauty Day


Wednesday morning started off with a fresh pedicure for the girls. Then it seems like I've been off and running and haven't stopped yet. The past couple days have been super busy meeting with contractors so I can get bids on building the house. Then with that, I've been looking at windows, doors, fixtures, etc. so that they're bidding "apples to apples". I'm trying to get all this done before I leave next week for the arrival of my new granddaughter. I can't believe it's been nine months since the grandboys called to tell me they were expecting a "new visitor". Well, I think she'll be staying awhile. After two boys, my son and daughter-in-law are being blessed with a little girl. I know God has big plans for this little one. I can't wait to see her and hold her. I love my grandbabies! This will make #6 and I love them all. My cup truly runs over.

Happy Trails...

1 comment:

  1. Now there's a picture I like to see :)
    You have a BEAUTIFUL place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you if you feel like commenting. This is a Word Verification Free blog.
Have a blessed day...