Monday, February 2, 2009

When You Get Lemons

My neighbor has a lemon tree and brought me a bag of fresh lemons yesterday. I wish I could share the smell with you. There is no comparison to the ones you get in the grocery store.
Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to make with them. When you get lemons you make.....?

Remember me telling you about my new friend for my dry chapped hands? Udder Delight? I've got to fess up and tell you what I did last night. Well, my lips have been extremely dry and chapped too....yes, I did. When I went to bed last night I thought "what can it hurt?" The best thing that could happen is that I'll wake up with no wrinkles and beautiful pouty movie star lips... and the worst...I'd wake up with lips looking like cow udders!! Ha! Neither, I woke up with lips that just felt good.

Happy Trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you if you feel like commenting. This is a Word Verification Free blog.
Have a blessed day...