Tuesday, October 14, 2008

That's a Lot of Dirt!




I was trying to get a good shot of all this dirt. You can't imagine how much dirt this is til you stand next to it. This is the same spot where I was standing to take the before and after shots of the house site when taking out the trees. We had 25 loads of dirt brought in for the house pad. That's a lot of dirt!














In this picture, you can barely see my truck behind all the dirt. I bet when Buddy gets in tonight, he's going to be chompin' at the bit to get into all that dirt.





Happy Trails...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Berte,
    It's a great pleasure to be visiting your nice blog for the first time. I appreciated greatly.
    Best wishes from Brazil:
    Geraldo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you if you feel like commenting. This is a Word Verification Free blog.
Have a blessed day...